If you donâ€™t have a sense of humor then you probably should not be on this post.Â If you do have a sense of humor, than thank you for not being too serious about social media.Â Twitter to me is such a powerful tool that has led me to new relationships from one end of this planet to the other.Â The chats that I get involved in when I have time have helped me draw closer to people and to learn so much about myself and how I can improve in daily business.Â Some of my favorite chats are #blogchat, #aptchat, and #leadershipchat.Â There are numerous others you can check out in this Twitter Chat Schedule by @swanwick.
I continue to be a major fan of Twitter which hence led me to make this list of tips below.Â Most of these I have done so it wasprettyeasy to write.Â I got to tip number nine then I drew a blank.Â What can you add to todayâ€™s fun little list?
Top Almost Ten Tips You Know You are a Twitter Addict
- You end literal vocal conversations by saying â€œpound sign (subject)â€
- Your kids routinely say to you- â€œMom (Dad) are you going to tweet that?â€
- You get a real exciting email and your reply back is RT.
- Your perspective on actual birds has drastically changed.
- When you meet folks at a conference you address them with @_____ instead of their actual name.
- You send your spouse a DM while both of you are in the house to help you with something.
- When a TV commercial says â€œFind us on Twitterâ€ and you obey immediately.
- When you open Tweetdeck or Hootsuite even before checking your email account.
- People will email, call and text you and hardly ever hear back, but if they Tweet you there is only a two second response delay.
- 10. Please help me get past 9 tips by sharing in the comment section below!
If you are a Socius kind of person, feel free to subscribe via RSS or email in the top right section of this post.Â If you want to check out what I share on a regular basis on Facebook then click â€œLikeâ€ on my widget on the right side of this post.Â Thanks for being here today!